World-Class BC salmon, halibut, and tuna fishing. Imagine rocky mountains towering above crystal blue Pacific waters, sandy beaches with magnificent rock formations, spectacular wildlife, and fishing that is second to none! Welcome to Reel Obsession Sport Fishing on the west coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
West Coast BC Fishing Lodge
We are proud to offer our guests luxurious waterfront accommodation and locally sourced cuisine served up by our accredited chef. With capacity for 15 guests, we ensure you’ll be treated like family.
Back at the lodge after a day of fishing, it is time to relax. Whether that be by the fireplace, in the sauna, a scenic walk around the village, or simply by enjoying an appetizer on the deck while you take in the ocean views. Yes, it is true – both adventure and tranquility await you.
Discover Zeballos BC
- Zeballos BC is remotely situated in the majestic mountains on the North-West coast of Vancouver Island
- This deep-sea port is located on the territory of the Ehattesaht First Nation
- Zeballos was originally explored by Spanish gold-seekers in the 1700’s, and named after Lt. Ciriaco Cevallos
Still no cell reception here!
- Zeballos was first populated in the early 1930’s when gold was discovered in the area
- Logging first came to the valley in the early 1950’s and is even now, a pillar today within the tiny community
- This seaside community currently has an annual population of 107 and is noted as BC’s smallest village
- This wee village is increasingly becoming known as a destination for those seeking the excitement of recreational wilderness activities
Since 2003, Adrian and Angela O’Connor have owned and operated Reel Obsession Sport Fishing out of the very same village. Their family soon grew, and their two kids Keegan and Kenzie have spent their childhood appreciating and enjoying the wild coast of the Pacific Ocean between Victoria and Zeballos.
– Adrian O’Connor
Owner and Master Guide